The DLFA-MCT3 three-axis motion control system simulates engraving machines and marking process environments, reflecting accurate positioning performances of a stepper motor.
1. AC Power: Single phase AC220V ± 10% 50Hz;
2. Temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃; Humidity: ≤ 90% (25 ℃)
3. Whole capacity: ≤ 1.5KVA
4. Screw technical parameters: X-axis Y-axis screw outer diameter φ16, lead 5mm, screw stroke 510mm, total length of the screw shaft 567mm, with SFU01605-4 single nut. Z. screw outer diameter φ16, lead 5mm, screw stroke 160mm, total length of the screw shaft 241mm, with SFU01605-4 single nut.
5. Drive type: CW230 stepper drives Maximum current: 3A, 1.8 ° angle, the largest subdivision 64
6. Dimensions: length × width × height = 1500X750X1205mm
7. Safety measures: with ground fault protection, security protection in line with the relevant national standards.
Training content of the three-axis motion control system
Experiment 1 Mechanical awareness experiments of motion control training model
Experiment 2 Sensor training of motion control training model
Experiment 3 Circuit connection training of motion control training model
Experiment 4 Motion control PLC training