Introduction of the Cooling System Teaching Board for Santana AJR
The teaching board uses a Santana cooling physical system to simulate engine running, as well as uses a teaching board water pump, and water tank cold and hot water cycle working to demonstrate the working process of an engine cooling system and satisfy the requirements for teaching and training projects on the automotive cooling system working principle and practical training.
Basic Configuration of the Cooling System Teaching Board
Features of the Cooling System Teaching Board
1. The teaching board can demonstrate the structure of the engine cooling system, simulate engine running, and demonstrate engine cooling system operation.
2. The teaching color can demonstrate the working principle of thermal cycling, and thermostat work.
1. Cooling system structure and composition training
2. Cooling system troubleshooting and confirm training
3. Cooling system fault setting and exclusion training
4. Starting system practical operation and theoretical exam training
Technique Features of the Cooling System Teaching Board
1. The support frame uses imported paint used specifically for cars, giving the car a high temperature coating with coating resistant functions.
2. The support frame material is welded with quality square tubes (40 x 60 x 3mm)
3. Size: 1300mm×580mm×1780mm