Introduction of the CAN-BUS Network System for Passat B5
The CAN bus networking system is designed based on Passat B5 vehicle network CAN-BUS system for the driver to holistically demonstrate the structure and operation. The device applies to theoretical teaching and maintenance training of the electric car in secondary and senior vocational skill schools, normal education and training institutions.
Basic Configuration of the CAN-BUS Network System
Engine control unit (ECU)
Left front door control unit
Right front door control unit
Rear left door control unit
Car door lock block
Gearbox control unit
ABS control unit
Instrument panel assembly
General power switch
Measurement plate and movable bracket
Training guide book
Function Feature of the CAN-BUS Network System for Passat B5
1.The training engine fully shows a CAN-BUS vehicle network system structure and the electric element works by data transmission, which helps the students understand the abstract control theory.
2. It fully shows Passat B5 data transmission network structure and data transmission control of electric element functions.
3. It detects the entire power system, CAN—BUS data transmission network and terminal control unit of the comfort system using the fault diagnosis tester.
4. It connects the power system data transmission network and the comfort system data transmission network by combining the panel’s gateway connection to build an entire CAN-BUS network system.
5. Press the door switch and demonstrate door lock open and close dynamic working process.
6. A press glass lifter switch demonstrates the glass motor lift and fall working process.
7. The panel is equipped with a testing terminal, so that it can detect each terminal’s voltage, resistance, current, and wave form signal; making fault diagnosis easy.
8. The schematics are colorful circuit schematics sculptured by a German carving machine, making them easy for students to read and learn.
9. It does not need a storage battery, as it uses DC12V power. This power does not need to charge, and features short circuit prevention.
10. The training bench is equipped with diagnostic blocks and can be connected to a dedicated or universal car decoder for reading the entire vehicle’s electrical fault codes, clear fault codes, read data stream, actuate components test, parameter settings, waveform analysis, and other self-diagnostic functions.
11. Mobile device with locking casters, meaning it can be moved freely to better facilitate teaching.
1. Auto data transmission network structure and composition training
2. Auto data transmission network normal fault simulation, diagnosis, detection training
3. Auto data transmission network signal to simulate working process training
4. Auto data transmission network elements voltage, resistance, signal measurement training
5. Auto data transmission network whole system schematics analysis training
6. Auto data transmission network fault diagnosis and confirmation training
7. Auto data transmission network fault setting and eliminate training
Technical Features of the CAN-BUS Network System for Passat B5
1. Auto type: Passat B5 (custom-made)
2. Working power: DC12V
3. Power supply: AC220V 50HZ single phase
4. Dimensions: 1461×820×1800mm
5. The bracket is welded using high quality material and powder coating.