Introduction to the Automobile Demonstrating Board for Passat B5
This training bench uses a Passat B5, based on the entire vehicle’s electrical physical and supporting auxiliary systems to completely demonstrate the vehicle’s electrical structure and operation. It is used for vehicle electrical theory teaching, practical operations, fault diagnosis and teaching settings in the higher vocational colleges and training institutions.
Basic Configuration of the Automobile Demonstrating Board for Passat B5
Engine control unit,
Left front window motor
Right front window motor
Left front lock block
Right front lock block
Left rear window motor
Left rear lock block
Right rear window motor
Right rear lock block
High low horn
Rear view mirror switch
Left rear view mirror
Right rear view mirror
OBDII diagnosis port
Comfort system control unit
Left head lamp
Right head lamp
Relay and fuse box
Measurement plate and moving bracket
Training guide book
Features of the Automobile Demonstrating Board for Passat B5
1. Fully demonstrate the entire vehicle’s electrical system structure composition and operation so that students get a more intuitive understanding of the entire vehicle’s electrical connections.
2. Through a variety of electrical switches and buttons on the demonstration board, a real demo works for the car engine immobilizer systems, instrumentation systems, lighting systems, wiper systems, speaker systems, ignition systems, electric windows, power door locks, sound system, start system and charging system.
3. Training benches are equipped with full- vehicle color schematics and detection terminals, sensors, actuators, and other signal parameters such as voltage, resistance, and frequency, all of which can be detected using special instruments.
4. Training benches are equipped with diagnostic blocks that can be connected to a dedicated or universal car decoder for reading the electrical fault codes, clear fault codes, read data stream, actuate components test, parameter settings, and waveform analysis. They also feature a self-diagnostic function.
5. Fault setting and appraisal system: use fault setting box set to manually or delete single and combination fault, including all the sensors, actuators and controller faults. (Fault setting types: disconnection, short circuit, and virtual connection). Turn the fault switch to the original position and the fault is deleted. Users can set any recombination fault and delete the fault. Using a concealed fault setting is convenient for testing students. Instructors can set various hard emulating faults in the sensors and controlling unit (Example: magnetic, thermosensitive, pressure-sensitive, photoelectric, and electromagnetic), and the fault type can be set as a signal distortion or accidental fault.
6. The training board is assembled with a protection cover.
7. Mobile device with locking casters, allowing it to move freely and facilitate teaching.
1. Automobile electric component parts of each system and control theory project training
2. Automobile instrumentation systems, lighting systems, wiper systems, speaker systems, sound system, ignition system, electric window system, electronic locking system, starting system, charging system project training
3. The training of using a multimeter or oscilloscope measures the voltage, resistor, and signal of the circuit components
4. Automobile electric system schematic diagram analysis training
5. Automobile electric control unit fault code reader, clear DTCs, read data stream programming, terminal component test project training
Technique Feature of the Automobile Demonstrating Board for Passat B5
1. Auto type: Passat B5 (custom-made)
2. Input power: AC 380V±10% 50Hz 220V±10% 50Hz（single phase）
3. Working power: DC12V
4. Three phase asynchronous motor:
5. Working environment temperature: -40℃～+50℃
6. Dimensions: 2400×850×1820mm mm
7.the bracket weld by high quality material, powder coating