System module: The industrial robot packaging handling system for candy includes five working units (workstations): handling/palletizing station, loading station, sorting station, packing stations, U-type transmission stations.
The robotic system is used to demonstrate the sorting and packaging process of candy, including raw materials, visual inspection, sorting, assembly and handling and palletizing storage. The equipment corresponds with real industry 3.0 product processes: raw materials, machinery and equipment, factories, transport and sales, provide a strong foundation support for the promotion of industry 4.0. Industrial robot packaging and handling system, including the logistics packaging, handling, sorting and other industrial processes, covering electrical control technology, industrial robot technology, programmable controller technology, modern network information management technology and many other technologies.
Technical parameters of the industrial robot packaging handling system
Power supply: three-phase five-wire 380V ± 5% 50HZ
Security: leakage protection, overcurrent protection, fuse protection
Robot Parameters: axis, six-axis parallel industrial robot
Ambient temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃
Relative humidity: ≤85%
Each module functions and configuration
1. Handling / palletizing unit
2. Unpacking and feeding unit
3. Visual inspection and sorting integrating unit
4. The automatic packing unit
5. U conveyor belt
1. Installation and wiring of 4 - axis industrial robot body and controller.
2. 2- axis Industrial Robot initialization and Parameter Recovery.
3. IO communication between 4 axis industrial robot and PLC.
4. 4 axis industrial robot IO wiring.
5. 4 axis industrial robot installation and wiring.
6. Programming and Debugging of 4 Axis Industrial Robot.
7. Installation wiring of parallel type industrial robot body and controller.
8. Initialization and parameter recovery of parallel industrial robot
9. IO communication between parallel type industrial robot and PLC.
10. Parallel type industrial robot IO wiring.
11. Parallel industrial robot installation and wiring.
12. Parallel type industrial robot programming and debugging.
13. Handling unit installation wiring and debugging
14. Unpacking loading unit installation wiring and debugging
15. Visual inspection and sorting unit installation wiring and debugging
16. Installation wiring and debugging of U-type transport unit.
17. CCD vision system parameter setting and debugging, CCD vision system and industrial robot communication, CCD vision system plane positioning application, CCD visual system color discrimination application, CCD visual system sorting integrated application.
18. Siemens System Industrial Ethernet application programming.
19. Production line integrated programming and debugging.